For law teaching institutions our pricing for Elgar Advanced Introductions to Law Online is banded and based on the total number of law students/FTE.
Click here for our pricing table.
If you are a law firm or a university/research institution with a relatively small law teaching programme please get in touch for a tailored quote. Consortia pricing for groups of libraries acquiring the collection together is also available.
Satellite campuses will typically be accommodated at no additional cost, but please contact us with the details to confirm this.
New subscribing institutions committing to three years are entitled to a 50% discount on the first two years.
Please contact us with any queries or if you would like a formal quote:-
A personal user account is required to use the personalized features of www.advancedintros.com:-
- Save and tag content items, search results or book lists for future reference
- Create alerts for new content added to the site
- Select text in the books to annotate and save
- Share your annotations with individuals or groups who also have access to the collection – an ideal way for instructors to highlight or comment on important text and share with the class.
Please note: A personal user account does not provide access to full text content. If you would like access to the content your institution or library will need to purchase a subscription. The books included on this platform are also available internationally as both print and eBooks. Please visit our main Edward Elgar Publishing website.
Who can create an account?
All individual users can create accounts. You do not need to have access to the content on www.advancedintros.com to create a user account.
How do I register for an account?
- Click on the 'Not registered? Sign up link' at the top of the website.
- Complete the form with your name, email address and password. Also fill in the reCaptcha box (a test to filter out spam bots)
- You are now registered - it's that easy!
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org